This Terms of Service Agreement, together with the Acceptable Use Policy, all applicable quotes, price lists and software license agreements of TransGemini and third parties represents the complete agreement and understanding between TransGemini (email@example.com) and you, the TransGemini customer ("you" or "your"), and supersedes any other written or oral agreement pertaining to your TransGemini services. By using TransGemini services or TransGemini software, or both, you agree to be bound by and to comply with this agreement just as if you had signed it. Violation of any provision of this agreement is grounds for, but not limited to, immediate termination of your TransGemini account. TransGemini may modify these terms and conditions, and/or modify prices, as well as discontinue or change services offered upon notice published on-line via www.transgemini.com. The customer and TransGemini make this agreement for TransGemini services effective as of the date of acceptance of TransGemini services.
If you do not agree to this Terms of Service Agreement, together with the Acceptable Use Policy, please notify our billing department at 011.410.29573. USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR APPROVAL OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Customer agrees to provide TransGemini with accurate and complete contact and billing information. It is the responsibility of the Customer to contact TransGemini of any changes to their account, such as contact, phone number and/or billing information.
- TransGemini will not tolerate payment of TransGemini account(s) or service(s) by fraudulent means. Doing so will result in immediate termination and possible criminal and civil liabilities.
- TransGemini account(s) will considered unpaid if payment by acceptable means is not received after 30 days of the date due. Accounts that are unpaid may be suspended, archived or terminated from the TransGemini system. We are not responsible for any loss of data on unpaid accounts. Unpaid accounts will continue to accrue late charges until reinstated or properly and formally cancelled. We reserve the right to charge a service reconnection fee for any unpaid, suspended, or reactivated account.
- A 50% deposit of the total fee payable under our proposal is due immediately upon you instructing us to proceed with the website design and development work. The remaining 50% shall become due when the work is completed to your reasonable satisfaction but subject to the terms of the approval of work and rejected work clauses. We reserve the right not to commence any work until the deposit has been paid in full. The 50% deposit is only refundable if we have not fulfilled our obligations to deliver the work required under the agreement. The deposit is not refundable if the development work has been started and you terminate the contract through no fault of ours.
- Upon completion of the 7-day review period, we will invoice you for the 50% balance of the project.
- You agree to reimburse us for any requested expenses which do not form part of our proposal including but not limited to the purchase of templates, third party software, stock photographs, fonts, domain name registration, web hosting or comparable expenses.
- Customer agrees to formally notify TransGemini of any account or service cancellation request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or Postal mail to: TransGemini, WZ-814, 1st Floor, Palam Dabri Marg, Dwarka Sector-1A, Above Allahabad Bank, New Delhi-110045.
- Cancellations are on a "same day" policy. Your account will be cancelled on the same day your request is received. If your account has a remaining balance, the account may not be cancelled..
- Cancellations of web development projects are subject to billing for hours incurred, to date of cancellation, at the hourly rate mentioned in the proposal. Hours incurred include project management, development, design and any other services provided prior to cancellation.
- No portion of service fees, one-time installation or licensing fees, or registrations fees will be refunded or pro-rated to cancelled accounts.
TransGemini will not sell or distribute your personal information to any list, telemarketing or mass distribution company or firm. Your information will be kept strictly confidential. TransGemini may disclose information regarding accounts if requested to do so by law.
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy represents TransGemini agreement and understanding between TransGemini and the account holder ("customer") and supersedes any other written or oral agreement pertaining to your TransGemini services. By using any of the services offered by TransGemini, the customer is bound by and must comply with this Policy in its entirety. Violations will result in cancellation of your services or such other action as TransGemini, in it's sole discretion, may deem appropriate.
If you do not agree with this Policy, please notify our billing department at 011.410.29573. USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR APPROVAL AND COMPLIANCE WITH THIS POLICY.
Use of TransGemini services assumes that the Customer has read the Terms of Service Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy and agrees to abide by its contents herein.
For information on our Training and Testing Products, you can Contact us today!